Get the latest news and updates from Connor Group.
We are at an inflection point. For companies trying to decide whether to go public, sell or stay the course as a private company, the lessons from the preceding quarter have been confounding. 2015 started slower than 2014, but many experts project a stronger 2nd half of the year.
Our featured panelists will share their thoughts on IPO and M&A exits, as well as other alternative liquidity strategies in today’s markets. If you are interested in liquidity, whether in the short or long term, please join us for our 2015 Liquidity Summit.
Thursday, April 30, 2015 from 7:30am to 11:45am
Sharon Heights Country Club in Menlo Park
· Sean Aggarwal – former CFO, Trulia
· Cheemin Bo-Linn – CEO and President, Peritus Partners
· Tim Cabral – CFO, Veeva Systems
· Scott Davidson – CFO, Hortonworks
· Mark Fiteny – Managing Director, Co-Head of Internet and Digital Media Investment Banking, J.P.Morgan
· Albert Lee – Principal, Corporate M&A, Google
· Michael Millman – Managing Director, Co-Head of Equity Capital Markets, Americas, J.P. Morgan
· Tim Morse – CFO, Auction.com
· Jim Neesen – Managing Partner, Connor Group
· Petri Oksanen – Partner, Francisco Partners
· Tommy Rueger – Managing Director, J.P. Morgan
· Brooke Seawell – Venture Partner, NEA
· William Waddill – CFO, Calithera Biosciences
Panel 1 [8:05am]
IPO Markets and Conditions
Panel 2 [8:55am]
M&A Markets and Conditions
Panel 3 [10:00am]
IPO Nuts and Bolts—How Do You Prepare for an IPO in This Market?
Panel 4 [10:55am]
Executive Reflections: Liquidity in Today’s Markets
If you are interested in attending, please contact Jim Neesen with questions: Jim.Neesen@ConnorGp.com
NOTE: This event is intended for companies who are considering a liquidity event. Please, no service providers.